Thursday 2 November 2017

Aby Lee Hnetinka- a skating expert

I am Aby Lee Hnetinka born in Poland and presently live in Lodz. You can call me Lee as all my friends. I am 27 years old and I’ve completed my education from the University of Lodz. I have various hobbies but skating and doing graffiti are the main interest of my life. Skating is something that I love to do.



I’ve been on the top 10 of Poland skate tournaments. In the photo I was on Krynica Morska, I need to go back there. You need to feel my same feeling. If you really want to have an immense time and have an accurate winter experience then take a break for skating. Lee also says that skating rink is open to the community and the only daylight hour it is closed is on Christmas Day.

In all Aby Lee Hnetinka’s account you will see my passion for skating, so if you follow me you will have all instantly updates of skating world.



I created this blog thinking: “Lee Hnetinka” you have to clarify people that girls can do everything that a guy can do. I just want to share my message to all the ladies in this country, showing them that we girls can do what guy does even superior to them. You can connect with me and know more about skating. Lee has a great passion for work and soon she will be CEO of an institute where she can teach girls about skating.

Btw, I am training for the 2018th Skaters Tournament, heads will revolve once they observe the new tricks I’ve organized. The most horrible mistake is to undervalue me, I might be girly but I’m also physically powerful as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment