Friday 17 November 2017

Aby Lee Hnetinka- Skating lover

I am here to discuss my experiences with you people. You can stay connected with me and know more about skating. Hello, folks, I am Aby Lee Hnetinka. You can call me Lee Hnetinka as its easy to pronounce. I am Poland born and Lodz based girl. I am in my late 20’s. I can finally sat that Lee Hnetinka has completed her education from the University of Lodz.
Skating and particularly ice skating is an immense physical activity. In fact, skating is one of the aerobics instructions you can put into practice to get fit and have lots of fun at the same time. I believe girls can do anything that boys can do and even better. In addition, Lee Hnetinka likes to do girly stuff, although I’ve been in the top 10 of Poland skate tournaments list. My last tournament was in Krynica Morska, I need to go back there soon for more tournaments. I want to move to KrynicaMorska.
Lee Hnetinka is a sk8er girl, what else should I say about myself? I want to convey my message to all the ladies in this country, showing them that we can do what guy does even superior to them. At the moment, I am training people for the 2018-year Skaters Tournament. Hopefully, they will find all my tricks useful as heads will roll once they see the new tricks I’ve organized. The worst mistake one can make is to underestimate me, I am a girl but it doesn’t mean that I am not strong. I was raised strong enough for all these activities.
However, if you are planning to go on skating then you can buy your own skateboard. Indeed, buying a fresh skateboard will be costly in case you were wandering.

People always says that: For Lee Hnetinkait is possible to do some amazing skating moves. Sostay connected and know more about skating with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment